Estate Planning Attorneys Serving Rochester, Minneapolis, St. Paul and Beyond
At Rodney D. Anderson Law Offices, LLC, in Rochester, Minnesota, we provide comprehensive estate planning and estate administration services. We carefully draft your estate plan to distribute your assets to your intended beneficiaries, protect your assets by minimizing your estate tax burden, and provide direction to your loved ones in the event you become incapacitated. Our lawyers will design your estate plan to account for your unique needs and goals.
At Rodney D. Anderson Law Offices, LLC, we assist our clients with:
- Simple and complex wills
- Living wills and advance health care directives
- Powers of attorney
- Revocable and irrevocable trusts
- Charitable trusts
- Lake cabin trusts
- Supplemental and special needs trusts
- Generation-skipping trusts
- Business succession planning
- Limited liability companies and family limited partnerships
- Premarital and postnuptial agreements
- Non-U.S. citizen planning
- Charitable gifting
- Lifetime gifting
- Gift tax return preparation
Probate, Trust and Estate Administration
- Asset collection and distribution
- Estate tax and fiduciary income tax return preparation
- Trust estate administration
- Probate court document preparation
- Probate court appearances
Contact Rodney D. Anderson Law Offices, LLC
To schedule a consultation in Rochester or the Twin Cities call 507-288-3156, or complete our contact form.
Schedule a Consultation
Our office will remain open until further notice.
We are working with a small staff, and staggered appointments.
We can meet with you in person, but encourage conferencing by telephone.
We provide drive up service for those who need to sign documents in the presence of a witness and/or Notary Public.
Please do not hesitate to contact us.